Monday, May 26, 2008

send off partay



Yesterday my parents threw me a barbecue and it was amazing. We had an incredible turnout (over 100 people) and everybody seemed to have a great ti
me. I felt so honored that everyone went out of their way to help me celebrate the occasion. The weather was awesome, the food and drink even better, and saying goodbye/getting last minute pieces of advice from some of my closest friends was the best. Special high points were:


-the cake--marble with raspberry filling yeahhhh

-my godmother showing up in a winter wool coat and a scarf wrapped around her head complaining about how cold the 72 degree day was and how she should have worn her fur

-my reunion with Lauren--bffs since the womb but separated for many many months

-smores

-all my home friends, school friends, and friends that I mooched from Andrew (but am truly fond of and would like to consider my own)

-Magic Hat

-My dad giving a strip of the lawn a buzz cut so that we could play bocce and my mom's reaction to it.

Thank you everyone for your presence and well wishes.

No comments: